Victor Hills Golf Club - Wednesday Evenings
Wednesday: 15 weeks May 3rd – August 9th - Players begin teeing off at 5:00 pm.
The last week features an 18 Hole End of Season tournament teeing off at 1 pm.
Play Format: Friendly Competition. Each player will play and score with their own ball. We will accommodate twosomes who want to ride together.
· Scoring and point standings will be based on two 7 week sessions. (That way everyone gets a fresh start midseason.
· We will score as individuals, though you can ride with a regular partner if you choose.
· For each 7 week session, your top 5 scores will count toward standings. We’ll drop off the two worst scores.
· Top finisher for each session will play each other the last day (August 9th) for League Champ.
· Subs scores will count as part of your top 5.
· You will not be penalized for not having a sub, but it would be greatly appreciated if you found one.
· Sub fee will be $15, which will be given to Debbie who will give it to the player for whom the sub is playing.
We’ll keep track of season long accomplishments for the league players – low gross and net rounds, most birdies, most improved.
Scoring: will all be based on net scores, and will include one session of Stableford and one session of individual match play. In Stableford you earn points for each net par, birdie and eagle. In match you will score points based on how you play vs your opponent.
Handicap: You must have an established handicap index (GHIN or GN21) to play in this league.
Price: EWGA Members - $295.00; includes $20 prize fee; carts optional, pay $6 to course week of play.
For additional information contact: Debbie Harper, League Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org or Denise Charland – email@example.com
Click here to register
There are no refunds for league registration.
EWGA leagues are open only to members. If you’re not a member of EWGA and would like to join and play in our leagues (plus take advantage of many other benefits!)
Golf League Subs – Contact Denise Charland to get on the sub list - firstname.lastname@example.org
* USGA Handicap through GN21 is provided free to EWGA members.
Click here for more information about handicaps and the GN21.