Why become a sponsor?
· We maintain an opt-in email list of more than 400 Rochester-area professional women–and we have sponsorship programs that will put information about your business right in their in-boxes 2-4 times per month.
· Our website consistently ranks on top on key search terms like “Rochester woman’s golf.” And even our least expensive sponsorship programs now give you a hotlink from our website home page!
· We verbally thank our sponsors by name at each of our events — that’s once or twice per month — and remind our members to choose our sponsors first.
· We’re a growing organization that helps women golfers network. They are looking for things your business offers. Let’s make sure they know about you!
· Your logo is published on an Event Calendar Card we hand out to participants at each of our events. This card is designed so event participants will take it home and refer to it again and again throughout the 2017 golf season. Another way we put — and keep — your business’ name in front of our members and guests!
· Sponsoring us generates good will among our members, which will enhance your business’ valuable brand.
By becoming an Event Sponsor, you’ll have an opportunity to speak about your business at one of our events. Your support for the event will be recognized in all of our event promotions, such as press releases, website articles, and e-newsletter articles. What a great way to deliver multiple impressions to our golfers!
In Kind Sponsorship
We’re also looking for donations of goods and services to use as prizes for our events. What a great way to support our chapter while raising awareness about your business!
To see all the details about sponsoring our chapter, including our very reasonable rates, click to see our Sponsorship Brochure.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor or have more questions, please contact Sherre Albright at email@example.com, or Brenda Pitts, at firstname.lastname@example.org.